Saturday, July 9, 2016

the full-time travelers

For 18 years I lived in the world that is being created by people around me.
My life is all about getting into a good school, good grades, good friends, good life,  get a good job, earn  lots money & die peacefully.

My daily routine.. going to class, struggling in exams, hang out with friends, having conflicts in life here and there..same as everyone else, I just play by the rules of the game.. until one day, I realised that , tons of questions came up to my mind, asking,
why Allah created me? what I want in life? What happened if I die? What is it like in the grave? 
How' s my life in hereafter? 

Questions that I might have known the answers.. Not having much knowledge about Islam, Its true that we all gonna die, today or maybe tomorrow, there will be a day of judgement, there is heaven and hell, that Allah is looking at us, I just knew that , I simply knew... and then what? 'life goes on..', is what I always get to think off. But my life was just too boring. That I couldn't think of anything else to do.
I felt empty ..
I'm lost..
I don't know  why I’m here, whats my purpose of life is ..
And I have asked Allah,
"Ya Allah, Please please make my life more interesting.."
haha, its kinda funny though, but i truly mean it.




After I graduated from high school, I got an offer to IIUM, International Islamic University
Malaysia , and I was like... seriously I could not think what's my future gonna be like.
And this is where my turning point is.. I could not Thank HIM more. Alhamdulillah, Allah thank you.

You can say my life right now is like how The Gladers are trying to stay alive as well as "solve" the Maze by running through it as fast as they can
and trying to find an exit to escape or like how Sam Witwicky help to stop the Decepticons,that intends to destroy the Autobots, they formulate their own plan to save the world.

because at that moment, I found something called Tarbiyah.
At first, everything seems new to me. You can say it’s a culture shock!!
I tell you. It is hard. Allah's plan for us is true to who we are at our core, in our very essence. It will not associate to the persona we have adopted, or our desire to be seen and recognized. Allah's plan for us may not be what we would wish it to be.

Abu Hurayrah raḍyAllāhu 'anhu (may Allāh be pleased with him), the companion of the Messenger of Allah ṣallallāhu 'alayhi wa sallam (peace and blessings of Allāh be upon him), was asked about Taqwa (God-consciousness). He said, “It is a road full of thorns. One who walks it needs to have extreme patience.”

In fact, Allah's plan may be so challenging that we may perceive it but decline to follow it. I have known all my life that I was a writer. Writers of our own life.
Don’t simply play by the rules  of the game.



Fulfilling Allah's plan for us requires that we silence the voice of our own desire, open ourselves to Allah, and look within with total sincerity. I know it's not easy, It takes courage, patience and determination. It is the path to Jannah (Paradise), insha'Allah. Because Jannah is not cheap. Allah has said  in surah al- Baqarah (2:214)

 أَمْ حَسِبْتُمْ أَن تَدْخُلُوا الْجَنَّةَ وَلَمَّا يَأْتِكُم مَّثَلُ الَّذِينَ خَلَوْا مِن قَبْلِكُم ۖ مَّسَّتْهُمُ الْبَأْسَاءُ وَالضَّرَّاءُ وَزُلْزِلُوا حَتَّىٰ يَقُولَ الرَّسُولُ وَالَّذِينَ آمَنُوا مَعَهُ مَتَىٰ نَصْرُ اللَّهِ ۗ أَلَا إِنَّ نَصْرَ اللَّهِ قَرِيبٌ
'Or do you think that you will enter Paradise while such [trial] has not yet come to you as came to those who passed on before you? They were touched by poverty and hardship and were shaken until [even their] messenger and those who believed with him said,"When is the help of Allah ?" Unquestionably, the help of Allah is near.'

So, if you think you can get into jannah by simply living your life as other people.. think again. Jannah is not that easy.
                     Bila fikir balik jalan hidup ni. Lawaklaah. Hahaha Terima kasih Ya AllahJ
 Here I am, right now, the full-time travellers.

Seeking His blessing. Chasing Jannah

No comments:

Post a Comment

AIM TOWARDS THE END..

AIM TOWARDS THE END..